Guys, do you remember this?

If you are a guy, and you say this never happened to you before, then you are a liar!...
boy afraid of girl

It is always natural for boys to be nervous around girls, especially the ones they like.

The situation in the picture above is a normal thing for boys back then in secondary schools.

There was this guy in my class when I was in SS2. He likes this particular girl, but, he is always scared of walking up to her and talk with her.

We would tell him "See Blessing, she's alone. Go talk to her". He would answer with " I will talk to her, if I want to. It's not as if I can't talk to a girl"

Let me tell you till we finished school, he never told her his mind.

Previous
Next Post »

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

THANKS EmoticonEmoticon